Our Top 10 Recommendations for Best Power Amplifiers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for best power amplifiers on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Monolith Multi-Channel Power Amplifier - Black with 5x200 Watt Per Channel, XLR Inputs for Home Theater & Studio
- Power: A true 200-watt experience. Unlike most amplifiers or receivers, the Monolith's 200 watts per channel rating is measured with all seven channels driven across the full power bandwidth of 20Hz to 20kHz into 8-ohm loads
- Additionally, there is NO current limiting and there is no protection circuitry in the amplifier circuit path. Even if the speakers' impedance drops to a low level, the Monolith is robust enough that the current is never limited.
- Dynamics: High resolution audio delivers the best in music and movie soundtracks. You deserve an amplifier capable of delivering clear and clean audio across a wide dynamic range!
- With a more than 120dB signal to noise ratio, the Monolith 5 can clearly and accurately articulate the quietest portions, the loudest portions, and everything in between.
- Class AB: More efficient than Class A, many high end, audiophile grade amplifiers utilize a Class AB design.
Bestseller No. 2
Behringer Power Amplifier (A800)
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 400 watts into 4 ohms, 800 watts into 8 ohms in Bridged mono operation
- Ultra-low Impedance design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
Bestseller No. 3
8-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier - 4000W Rack Mount Multi Zone Sound Mixer Audio Home Stereo Receiver Box System w/RCA, USB, AUX - for Speaker, PA, Theater, Studio/Stage - Pyle PT8050CH
- 4000 watt power: the 8 Channel Pyle Bluetooth stereo amplifier Receiver is perfect for your PA/ home theater acoustic sound system. Gives you 4000W Power which can be used for multi speakers W/ 4-8 ohm impedance, enjoy high quality amplified audio
- Bluetooth-compatible: the Mini Professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPad, iPhone, computer W/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- 9 inputs: This portable multi-zone Audio digital amp box supports various external sources - 3 pairs RCA Audio input for Tuner, CD player or tape deck w/ RCA output, 2 1/4" Microphone in, AUX 3. 5mm, USB, SD card slot. Features selectable Audio input
- Voice priority button: The home amplifier with Bluetooth sound mixer device features mic talk-over function where the background music is minimized by pushing the button when the signal is inputted to Mic1. Used in paging, voiceover and announcements
- Eq controls: the professional compact rack mount Home theater system receiver features digital LCD screen and front panel control center W/ Rotary knob controls - mic, aux, priority and input level controls, independent Channel volume control center
Bestseller No. 4
Crown XLi800 Two-channel, 300W at 4Ω Power Amplifier
- Stereo/parallel/bridge-mono mode
- User selectable input sensitivity - 0. 775V and 1. 4V
- Electronically balanced RCA & XLR inputs; binding post and Speak on outputs
- Efficient forced-air cooling prevents excessive thermal buildup
- All new Crown products purchased from authorized dealers now receive an extended 6-year
Bestseller No. 5
Monoprice Unity 100-Watt Bridgeable Power Amp
- Class-D amplifier providing 50 watts/channel (RMS) into 8ohm loads or 65 watts/channel into 4ohm loads. Bridgeable output provides 120 watts into a single 8ohm load.
- 4 pole detachable speaker screw connector (Phoenix connector) with support for up to 12AWG speaker wire. 12-volt trigger input for power-on/off. 12-volt trigger output for controlling other devices.
- Buffered loop output of original signal for connecting additional amplifiers.
- Rear panel volume gain adjustment. Built-in thermal and short circuit protection circuits.
- Includes rack-mount ears for mounting a single amp or two amps side-by-side.
Bestseller No. 6
Rockville 3000 Watt Peak / 800w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp (RPA9)
- Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt peak 2 channel professional/DJ rack mount amplifier. 2U rack space
- Bridged and stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
- Built in Crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers
- Channel a & B clipping LED indicators. Channel a & B separate level controls
- Power, Signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
Bestseller No. 7
QSC GX3 300-Watt Power Amplifier
- 300-Watt power amp
- I/O Designed for Contemporary Applications
- GuardRail: QSC's Proprietary Heat and Volume Gain Limiter
Bestseller No. 8
Marantz MM7025 Stereo Power Amplifier (Black)
- New stylish front design
- 140W(8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz) x2 Power Amplifier
- Current feedback power amplifier with marantz HDAM circuit
- XLR&RCA inputs x2ch
- Detachable power cord
SaleBestseller No. 9
2 Channel 2000 Watts Professional DJ PA Power Amplifier 2U Rack mount SYS-2000 MUSYSIC
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- 2000 watts of Instant Peak Power (250 watts RMS)
- XLR, ¼” (6.5mm Jack) Balanced Inputs
- Speakon and Banana binding post Outputs
- Front-to-Rear Airflow and Dual Cooling Fans
Bestseller No. 10
Rockville RPA16 10000 Watt Peak / 3000w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp
- Features of RPA16: Rockville RPA16 10, 000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier, LCD displays volume in dB per channel and operating temperature, 2U rack space, Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping, Bridged mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer, Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration.
- Parallel mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configuration, Built in crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or Subwoofer(s), Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators, Channel A & B Separate Level Controls, Power, signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp, Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles.
- Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans, Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers, Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity, Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load, User serviceable fuse (25A, 250V), Frequency Response (bandwidth @ 2Vrms out, @ -3. 0dB) 10 Hz – 30 Khz, THD + Noise @ 1Khz full power: <0. 04%, Input Impedance: 10K Ohm Balanced, Input signal voltage: 660mV – 1. 5V.
- Input sensitivity: 0. 7v, Damping factor: ( 100Hz, 10w, 4 ohms): 36. 5, Damping factor: (1Khz @ 8 ohm): >400: 1, Effective damping factor (100Hz, 10w, 4 Ohms) 1. 08, Output impedance at speaker terminals: 0. 10975 Ohms, Frequency Response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W) 0. 6%, Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dB, IMD 60Hz & 1kHz, 4: 1: <0. 04%, SLEW RATE (input filter limited) : 40v/uS, Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz, Weight: 40. 8 lbs, Dimensions: 19. 09 x 16. 93 x 3. 35 inch.
- Power Ratings of RPA16: RMS Power Output: Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 1000W, Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 1500W, Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 3000W. Peak Power Output: Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 5000W Max, Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 10000W Max.