Our Top 10 Recommendations for DJ Amplifiers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for dj amplifiers on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Gemini Sound XGA Series XGA-3000 2 Channel Professional A/B Bridge PA System DJ Equipment Power 3000W Watt Instant Peak Power Rack Mount Audio Amplifier For Professional/Home Speaker Set Up
- Must Have Professional PA Power Amplifier for Every DJ Setup, Gemini XGA-3000 Features a Powerful 3000-Watt Peak Power for Dependable Power with Frequency Response of 10Hz-50kHz at 1.5dB, Total Harmonic Distortion of Less Than 0.1%, and Input Sensitivity and Impedance of 0.77v.
- The Power Amplifier Unit Measures 19"L x 14.8"W x 4"H To Perfectly Fit With Any Set-Up Of DJ Equipment In A Variety Of Performance Spaces.
- Enjoy Reliable Performance with the Patented Front-to-Rear Airflow, Cooling Fan for Thermal Stability, Three Speaker Outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge, Five-Way Binding Banana Plug Channel Outputs, DC Output, Short Circuit Protection, and a Ground Lift Switch.
- Enjoy the Massive 3000-Watt Instant Peak High Power Output without Clipping.
- Features XLR and 1/4-inch Jack Balance, Stereo and Mono Bridge, Comprehensive Front Panel Indicators (Including Signal, Clip, Protect, and Bridge), and a Bridge Control Switch.
Bestseller No. 2
2 Channel 4500 Watts Professional DJ PA Power Amplifier 2U Rack mount SYS-4500 MUSYSIC
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- 4500 watts of Instant Peak Power (750 watts RMS)
- XLR, ¼” (6.5mm Jack) Balanced Inputs
- Speakon and Banana binding post Outputs
- Front-to-Rear Airflow and Dual Cooling Fans
Bestseller No. 3
Rockville RPA14 7000 Watt Peak / 2000w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp
- Features of RPA14: Rockville RPA14 7000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier, LCD displays volume in dB per channel and operating temperature, 2U rack space, Built in limiter protects your speakers from distortion and clipping, Bridged mode allows you to combine both channels power into one channel for use with a subwoofer, Stereo mode is perfect for (2) speakers or (4) speakers in a left and right configuration.
- Parallel mode gives you dual mono output signal which is perfect for monitor use when you want all sounds coming out of each speaker instead of a left/right configuration, Built in crossover switch (bypass, 80 Hz, 160 Hz) allows amp to be used with full range PA speakers, or Subwoofer(s), Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators, Channel A & B Separate Level Controls, Power, signal, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp, Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles.
- Built-in variable high velocity quiet cooling fans, Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers, Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity, Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load, User serviceable fuse (20A, 250V), Frequency Response (bandwidth @ 2Vrms out, @ -3. 0dB) 10 Hz – 30 Khz, THD + Noise @ 1Khz full power: <0. 03%, Input Impedance: 10K Ohm Balanced, Input signal voltage: 660mV – 1. 5V.
- Input sensitivity: 0. 7v, Damping factor: ( 100Hz, 10w, 4 ohms): 43. 4, Damping factor: (1Khz @ 8 ohm): >400: 1, Effective damping factor (100Hz, 10w, 4 Ohms) 1. 08, Output impedance at speaker terminals: 0. 09214 Ohms, Frequency Response vs THD+N (worst case, across normal bandwidth 1W) 0. 6%, Signal to Noise Ratio: > 100dB, IMD 60Hz & 1kHz, 4: 1: <0. 04%, SLEW RATE (input filter limited) : 40v/uS, Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz, Weight: 28. 7 lbs, Dimensions: 19. 09 x 16. 93 x 3. 35 inch.
- Power Ratings of RPA14: RMS Power Output: Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 700W, Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 1000W, Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 2000W. Peak Power Output: Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 3500W Max, Bridged 8 Ohm: 1 x 7000W Max.
Bestseller No. 4
Technical Pro PX3000 Professional 2-Channel 3000 Watt Power Amplifier
- 3000 Watt Power Amplifier
- LED Meters
- Integrated Cooling Fan
Bestseller No. 5
Technical Pro Torque Audio AW1 1000 Watt 2-Channel DJ Power Amplifier/Amp
- 1000 watts peak power
- 450 watts @ 2 ohms
- Outputs: Banana binding post
- Power, Level & Clipping indicators per channel
Bestseller No. 6
Rockville RPA5 1000w Peak / 400w RMS (200 x 2) 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp
- Rockville RPA5 400w RMS (200 x 2) 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier. 2U rack space.
- Bridged and Stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers.
- Built in crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers. Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators.
- Channel A & B Separate Level Controls. Power, signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp.
- Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles. Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans.
Bestseller No. 7
Mr. Dj PROA3000 PRO Series Power Dj Amplifier with 2 Channels and 3000 Watts Peak Momentary Power Output
- package height : 16.002 cm
- package length : 54.864 cm
- package width :51.308 cm
- Product type:SOUND AND RECORDING EQUIPMENT
Bestseller No. 8
Technical Pro PX3000 Professional 2U 2-Ch. 3000W Power DJ Amplifier+Headphones
- Package Includes: (1) Technical Pro PX3000 Professional 2U 2-Channel 3000 Watt Power DJ Amplifier. (1) Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- Features of PX3000: Technical Pro PX3000 Professional 2U 2-Channel 3000 Watt Power DJ Amplifier. 3000 watts peak power. Inputs: RCA, XLR
- Outputs: Banana binding post, Speakon Iridescent blue LED meter. Power, Level & Clipping indicators per channel Frequency Response: 20hz-20KHz. Signal to Noise Ratio: 79dB
- Input Impedance: 10 k ohm unbalanced. Fan Cooled. Integrated Power Stabilizer. Features: Samson SR350 Over Ear Closed Back Studio Reference Monitoring Stereo Headphones
- Lightweight design ideal for music recording, practice and listening. Powerful audio performance. Over-ear, closed back design with cushioned ear cups. 35mm drivers with rare earth magnets
Bestseller No. 9
Sound Town Professional Dual-Channel, 2 x 1500W at 4-ohm, 6000W Peak Output Power Amplifier (NIX-6000IB)
- Output Power: 2 x 750W RMS @ 8-Ohm Stereo, 2 x 1500W RMS @ 4-Ohm Stereo, 6000W peak output
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors provide great compatibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speakers
- Efficient dual DC fans prevent excessive thermal buildup
- The rugged, heavy duty metal 2U rack mount chassis holds up to touring applications
Bestseller No. 10
MUSYSIC MU-D9600 Professional 4-Channels 2x9600 Watts D-Class 1U Power Amplifier
- 4-Channels Professional D-Class Power Amplifier 2x9600 Watts Peak Output
- Stereo Output Power: "4x4800W PEAK, 4x2400W Program, 4x1200W RMS @ 2Ω" "4x2400W PEAK, 4x1200W Program, 4x600W RMS @ 4Ω" "4x1200W PEAK, 4x600W Program, 4x300W RMS @ 8Ω" / Bridge Output Power: "2x4800W PEAK, 2x2400W Program, 2x1200W RMS @ 4Ω" "2x2400W PEAK, 2x1200W Program, 2x600W RMS @ 8Ω"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz,+0,-1dB at watts / THD+N(20Hz-20KHz) ＜0.23％20Hz-20KHz / Siew Rate ＞30V/us / Damping Factor ＞150 / Output Circuitry Class AB / Signai to Noise Ratio ≥96dB / Cross Talk ＞80dB / lnput Sensitivity(8Ω) 1V / input lmpedance 20 k Ω baiance / 10 k Ω unbalanced unbalance balancing 20 k / 20 k /
- Three cooling fans / Connectors Input: XLR input, 1/4" input: Speakon connector Output: Speakon, locking type socket, Power Requirements: 115v-230v 50/60 hz
- Controls Panel: the power switch, channel 1 and channel 2 channel gain control; After the board: working mode, pressure limit./ lndicators Panel: the power switch, channel 1 and channel 2 channel gain control; After the board: working mode, pressure limit./ Amplifier Protection With short circuit, overload, overheat, cut peak pressure limit, dc, soft start, relay zero current switch, super audio and radio frequency protection device.