Our Top 10 Recommendations for Guitar Power Amplifiers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for guitar power amplifiers on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
JHS Little Black Amp Box Signal Converter
- Tames a screaming loud tube amp by running through the effects loop and controlling the amount of signal sent to the power section
- Lets you really push the front end of your amp for the natural feel and tone that you can’t get any other way
- Retain the response and tone of your amp’s sweet spot at lower levels
- High grade components keep your tone clear and pure
- Passive design doesn’t require any power
SaleBestseller No. 2
Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Crush20RT)
- Power: 20 watt (solid state)
- 2 foot switchable channels
- Speaker: 1x8 inches Orange Voice of the World
- Controls: 3 band EQ, volume, gain, reverb
- Built in reverb
Bestseller No. 3
Positive Grid Spark Guitar Amplifier, Electric, Bass and Acoustic Guitar 40-Watt Combo Amp, Mobile App
- THE GUITAR AMP & APP THAT JAM ALONG WITH YOU - Smart Jam learns your style and feel, generating authentic bass and drums to accompany you
- DESIGNED FOR GUITAR, ACOUSTIC OR BASS - Access to 10,000+ amp-and-FX presets on ToneCloud, powered by PositiveGrid’s BIAS realistic virtual tube amps and effects
- GET GUITAR CHORDS FOR MILLIONS OF SONGS - Import your music from Spotify, Apple Music or YouTube and Spark’s smart app will auto display the guitar chords in real time
- PLUG IN AND PLAY - Powerhouse 40 Watt combo includes onboard tone stack controls, effects, tone starter preset programs, a built-in tuner, tap tempo and more. Plus, listen to your music with high definition sound using Spark as a Bluetooth speaker
- EASY HOME RECORDING - Use Spark as your USB audio interface and track your ideas with included PreSonus Studio One Prime recording software
Bestseller No. 4
Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Crush12)
- 12 watt
- 6 inches speaker
- Dual gain controls
- 3 band EQ
- Master volume
SaleBestseller No. 5
Orange Amps, 1 Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, Black (Micro Dark)
- Power: 20Watt (hybrid)
- Tube: one 12AX7 (preamp)
- Controls: Gain, shape, volume
- Impedance: 8 16 ohms
- Headphone out with CabSim circuit
Bestseller No. 6
Laney Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, Black/Brown (CUB-10)
- 10 watt RMS, pure class A tube tone - 1 x 10" custom HH driver
- Single channel - High and low inputs
- Tone, volume and gain - 2 x ECC83 and2 x EL84
- Open backed - Top mount grab handle
- Extension speaker socket - 8 - 16 ohm connections
Bestseller No. 7
Orange Amps Crush Mini 3W Guitar Combo Amplifier Bundle with Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC Adapter, 10' Straight Instrument Cable (1/4"), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4x Guitar Picks
- PROVIDES A PORTABLE PRACTICE TOOL - The lightweight Orange Amps Crush Mini offers full tonal control and 3.5mm Aux-In. Plug an MP3 player in the Aux Input and jam along with the music.
- HELPS SHAPE UP YOUR TONE - The Shape knob can fatten or scoop your sound while the Gain provides clean-to-heavy distortion.
- OFFERS A BUILT-IN TUNER - The chromatic tuner display shows which note you're playing. It helps adjust your guitar into the right pitch.
- CAN BE USED FOR PRACTICE OR LIVE GIGS - You can use the headphone output for silent practice or plug a cabinet (8 Ohm-rated or more) in the jack at the back. Engaging Speaker Out will disconnect the internal speakers.
- INCLUDES - Orange Amps Crush Mini 3W Guitar Combo Amplifier. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Bestseller No. 8
Orange Amps Crush 12-12-Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier with 3 Band EQ Bundle with Blucoil 10' Straight Instrument Cable (1/4"), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- DELIVERS A WIDE RANGE OF TONES - The Orange Amps Crush 12 features custom 6" Voice of the World speaker. It produces a well-balanced sound between modern bass and vintage treble.
- EMULATES A MIKED ORANGE 4x12" CABINET - The headphone output is equipped with CabSim (Cabinet Simulation), which reproduces the sound of a 4x12" speaker cabinet with a microphone in front.
- OFFERS 3-BAND EQ - You can increase the high-end frequencies to get brighter tones or modify the low ends to yield deeper tones. The "Middle" knob produces a fatter sound when the setting for mid-range frequencies is increased.
- PRODUCES CRYSTAL-CLEAN TONES TO DIRTY DISTORTION - The highly-responsive Overdrive knob gives cleaner tones when set to zero. You can experiment with the settings of Overdrive and Gain knobs to produce various crunch and heavily-distorted tones.
- INCLUDES - Orange Amps Crush 12 - 12-Watt Guitar Combo Amplifier. Standard IEC AC Cable. Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
SaleBestseller No. 9
Peavey IPR2 2000 Lightweight Power Amp
- 2- Channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Speakon output connectors
Bestseller No. 10
Orange Crush Mini Guitar Combo Amplifier - Black Bundle with Power Supply, Instrument Cable, 24 Picks, and Austin Bazaar Polishing Cloth
- Built-in Tuner
- Battery-powered with 9V power adapter option
- Headphone out
- AUX IN for phone/PC play-along
- External speaker output