Our Top 10 Recommendations for Solid State Power Amplifiers
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for solid state power amplifiers on the market
SaleBestseller No. 1
Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Crush20RT)
- Power: 20 watt (solid state)
- 2 foot switchable channels
- Speaker: 1x8 inches Orange Voice of the World
- Controls: 3 band EQ, volume, gain, reverb
- Built in reverb
Bestseller No. 2
Orange Micro Dark Terror 20 Watt Tube Preamp/ Solid State Hybrid Amp Head
- 20-watt hybrid amplifier head geared toward metal tones
- Hybrid tube preamp and solid state power amp push 20-watts of power
- Shape and gain controls go from country cleans to savage high-gain
- The amp is less than 3 lbs. and only 5.31" tall
- 20 watts is plenty for practice
Bestseller No. 3
Hotone Captain Sunset High Gain Guitar Amp Head 5 Watts Class AB Amplifier with CAB SIM Phones/Line Output
- Pure Analog Circuit Design, Sound inspired by legendary Soldano SLO 100, US Style High Gain Distortion Tone Character
- 5W Pure Solid State Output Power Sounds and Responses like Vacuum Tubes Amp with Organic and Harmonic Tone
- AUX IN and Phones jack with Cab Simulator for directly plugging into Audio Interface or PA System
- FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects; 4-16 Ohms Compatible Speaker Output
- 18V Power Supply (included) providing Massive Headroom
Bestseller No. 4
Orange Amps Terror Stamp 20W Hybrid Valve Solid State Guitar Amplifier Bundle with Blucoil 10' Straight Instrument Cable (1/4"), 2-Pack of Pedal Patch Cables, and 4-Pack of Celluloid Guitar Picks
- GIVES AN ALL-ANALOG HYBRID DESIGN - The Orange Amps Terror Stamp's hybrid Valve and Solid State design delivers clean impeccably clean to thundering high-gain in a compact, pedalboard-friendly size.
- PROVIDES FULL RANGE OF SOUNDS - Easily control two volume controls with the onboard footswitch. You can set Volume 1 low for the chorus then increase Volume 2 for solo performances without sacrificing your tone.
- LETS YOU ADJUST THE TONAL RESPONSE - You can modify your tonal character into a classic scoop or mid-forward voicing by turning the Shape Control knob.
- REPRODUCES 4x12" CAB SPEAKERS - The CabSim Headphone output emulates a miked Orange Amp 4x12" Cabinet. It is perfect for quiet practicing, 'silent' recording, or direct run into your PA.
- INCLUDES - Orange Amps Terror Stamp 20W Hybrid Valve Solid State Guitar Amplifier. 15V DC Power Adapter. Blucoil Premium 10-FT Instrument Cable with 1/4" Straight Connectors and PVC Shield for Guitars and Amps. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
SaleBestseller No. 5
Orange Amps Electric Guitar Power Amplifier, (Crush12)
- 12 watt
- 6 inches speaker
- Dual gain controls
- 3 band EQ
- Master volume
Bestseller No. 6
Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Super Light 500 Watt Solid State Bass Amplifier Head with Drive Control, FX Loop and Balanced DI Output with Water Resistant Bag and Instrument Cable
- 500W @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms
- Class D power amp
- Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, Treble tone controls
- Adjustable Drive control adds subtle distortion and EQ
- Series effects loop adds 6dB of additional gain, perfect for a broad range of effects units
Bestseller No. 7
Valeton Guitar Amplifier Head TAR-20G Amp Pedal Platform Studio Desktop with CAB SIM
- Pure Analog Preamp Design with Super Wide Tonal Range from the Pristine Chime to Classic British Crunch, to Roaring Hi-Gain
- Max. 20W Pure Solid State Output Power sounds and responses like Vacuum Tubes Amp with Rich and Harmonic Tone
- AUX IN & Phones jack with Cab Simulator for directly plugging into Audio Interface or PA System
- Built-in Reverb with a very Wide Range; FX Loop for Hooking up other Effects
- 8/16 Ohms Compatible Speaker Output
SaleBestseller No. 8
Marshall Code 50-50-watt 1x12" Digital Combo Amp
- Power: 50W (solid state) Single input 14 preamp models 4 power-amp models 8 speaker cab models Speaker: 1x12 Marshall Controls: 3-band EQ, gain, volume, pre FX, amp, mod, delay, reverb, power, cab 100 presets 24 FX (five simultaneously) Aux. input Headphone output USB port Bluetooth iOS and Android integration Footswitch sold separately Dimensions: 20.86 in. x 17.32 in. x 11.02 in. Weight: 28.6 lbs.
- The Marshall CODE 50W 1x12 combo combines the Marshall legacy with state-of-the-art technology, culminating in a potent little amp that taps into all the tones you crave
- The range offers a choice of digital amp models, power amps, cabinet simulations, FX and more allowing you to dial in every tonal possibility you need
- Various choices of glistening cleans, vintage crunches and modern high gain options can be mixed and matched with classic Marshall 100W or British Class A power stage for example, and then run through a choice of various 1x12, 2x12 or 4x12 simulations
- Add from a selection of 24 FX and you have all you need in one complete setup
Bestseller No. 9
Ampeg Portaflex Series PF-500 500-Watt Bass Amplifier Head
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET, Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble; Mid-tone control: 5-position; Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard Limiter
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (footswitchable)
Bestseller No. 10
NUX Solid Studio IR Power Amp Simulator IR Loader with Built-in Cabinet Microphones and Microphone Positions and Power Amp Simulator with 3 Tubes and Power Amp Controls
- Solid Studio comes with 8 speaker cabinet simulations. All the cabinet models inside the Solid Studio are sounds great as original as the way it feels.
- 8 microphone models you can combine with any cabinets. You can adjust microphone position for fine tuning.
- Power Amp Simulation produces a warm tube-like sound and you can choose one of three power tubes for your essential sound needs.
- STEREO Output and DI Output, and a Bypass "THRU" Output
- You can capture any of your favorite amplifiers sound and create your own IR file by Solid Studio. Place the microphone to the front of the speaker and adjust the capturing position as you desire.